Hello Aliens!
Here In This Article We're going to see About Python..
➢What is Python?
Normally Python Is Also A Computer Programming Language Like C, Cpp, Java etc But Python is The Fastest Growing Programming Language In Present IT Sector And It Have Basic Syntax Compared to Other Programming Languages And Python is Beginner Friendly language if you do A little bit hardwork you can learn it easily
➢ History Of Python
Python was designed by Guido van Rossum in 1991 and developed by Python Software Foundation Later!
➢ Where We Can Use Python?
I said Python is Fastest Growing Programming Language Okay It's Fine Right? So Now May Be You got A doubt where it can be used? If Yes Let's See
We can Use Python For GUI development, Software development, Scripting, Machine Learning, Data Science, web development Etc.
➢ Where We Can Code Python?
I Think This is most common question of Every Programming. Yes Let's get in to question
If we Think About PC[Personal Computer] Or Laptops We can code python in IDE [Integrated Development Environment.] some best Python IDE's for PC Are Pycharm And Spyder If You want get any of them just Google it! 😉And If we came to Androids! We have Python IDE is For Android Too. Not one or two we have Different Kinds Of IDE's for Python. Just Go To Playstore And Have A Quick Search! But here I will Suggest you to Use Termux To For Execution Of Python Files Or else To Run Python In Android In Next Article We Will See How To Install Python In Termux And How To Run Some basical This is just A Theoretical Post So I'm Not Going To Explain any Practical Things In This.
➢ Why We Should Learn Python?
Yes This Is Also A Biggest Question In Every Beginner Mind Why Should I learn? Yes right!
If you to learn data science And Machine Learning Python is The Essential Language! And It's Also Useful For Data Analysis And As I said it's Scripting language it's useful For web applications Development too. So If You Are New To Programming World I Will Suggest You To Learn Python Programming language!
➢ How Many Days Are Need To Learn Python?
Many People Asked Me This Question So I'm Answering Here If you Have A Good Talent To learn something fastly then it's Takes 1 - 2 Months To Become Intermediate In Python And If You Are Somewhat Good It May Takes 3 Months Or More than that. Mainly its depends On The Time You Give you for it. If you are consistent learner And Give A Good Time For it And If you practice it daily, definitely you will become Pro In Few Months And Later You Can Code In Python Goodly
Right! That's All For This Article In Next Article We Will See How To Install Python In Android [Termux] And We Will See Some Basical Operators In Python And We Will See What Are Strings, Variables, list, set etc! Hope you understood My Concept For More Articles Please Subscribe To Our Blog And Stay Tuned! This #0 Python Tutorial For beginner In Next Article About Python I will share with you good course to learn Python And I will Tell you Some Good Sources to learn python documentation, Python Programming And If you already know basics I will give A source to learn Object Oriented Programming! And if you got A Any doubts in Python
Please feel free to message me on my WhatsApp And Join in my Facebook group to learn python
My WhatsApp number = Click here
My Facebook Group = Click here
Thank you for reading!
Make sure you join in my group!
Here In This Article We're going to see About Python..
➢What is Python?
Normally Python Is Also A Computer Programming Language Like C, Cpp, Java etc But Python is The Fastest Growing Programming Language In Present IT Sector And It Have Basic Syntax Compared to Other Programming Languages And Python is Beginner Friendly language if you do A little bit hardwork you can learn it easily
➢ History Of Python
Python was designed by Guido van Rossum in 1991 and developed by Python Software Foundation Later!
➢ Where We Can Use Python?
I said Python is Fastest Growing Programming Language Okay It's Fine Right? So Now May Be You got A doubt where it can be used? If Yes Let's See
We can Use Python For GUI development, Software development, Scripting, Machine Learning, Data Science, web development Etc.
➢ Where We Can Code Python?
I Think This is most common question of Every Programming. Yes Let's get in to question
If we Think About PC[Personal Computer] Or Laptops We can code python in IDE [Integrated Development Environment.] some best Python IDE's for PC Are Pycharm And Spyder If You want get any of them just Google it! 😉And If we came to Androids! We have Python IDE is For Android Too. Not one or two we have Different Kinds Of IDE's for Python. Just Go To Playstore And Have A Quick Search! But here I will Suggest you to Use Termux To For Execution Of Python Files Or else To Run Python In Android In Next Article We Will See How To Install Python In Termux And How To Run Some basical This is just A Theoretical Post So I'm Not Going To Explain any Practical Things In This.
➢ Why We Should Learn Python?
Yes This Is Also A Biggest Question In Every Beginner Mind Why Should I learn? Yes right!
If you to learn data science And Machine Learning Python is The Essential Language! And It's Also Useful For Data Analysis And As I said it's Scripting language it's useful For web applications Development too. So If You Are New To Programming World I Will Suggest You To Learn Python Programming language!
➢ How Many Days Are Need To Learn Python?
Many People Asked Me This Question So I'm Answering Here If you Have A Good Talent To learn something fastly then it's Takes 1 - 2 Months To Become Intermediate In Python And If You Are Somewhat Good It May Takes 3 Months Or More than that. Mainly its depends On The Time You Give you for it. If you are consistent learner And Give A Good Time For it And If you practice it daily, definitely you will become Pro In Few Months And Later You Can Code In Python Goodly
Right! That's All For This Article In Next Article We Will See How To Install Python In Android [Termux] And We Will See Some Basical Operators In Python And We Will See What Are Strings, Variables, list, set etc! Hope you understood My Concept For More Articles Please Subscribe To Our Blog And Stay Tuned! This #0 Python Tutorial For beginner In Next Article About Python I will share with you good course to learn Python And I will Tell you Some Good Sources to learn python documentation, Python Programming And If you already know basics I will give A source to learn Object Oriented Programming! And if you got A Any doubts in Python
Please feel free to message me on my WhatsApp And Join in my Facebook group to learn python
My WhatsApp number = Click here
My Facebook Group = Click here
Thank you for reading!
Make sure you join in my group!

0 Comments