Hello Aliens! If you're searching for best books to learn Python Programming Language Then This Article Is For you.
Welcome back, aliens in this Article I will try to answer The question. In fact, The frequently asked question, which are the best books available for Python?
Of course, right? And when you want to learn a language or technology The First Thing is to find good resources, maybe videos, articles, or books.
But nowadays when I learn a new language or technology, sometimes I don't Prefer book. That's Maybe because when you talk about language like java it's getting updated every six months now. And that's the problem starts, Because when you buy a hard book and if you go for that And Then basically you are learning A Older version Of it. So it's not that I don't buy books, I do buy them for reference purpose, but not to read from the start to end.
So yes, we will talk about books. But then if you want to find good resources And The best resource available for Python is Python Docs. I was a big fan of Python Docs when I was working on Python. And now when I work on Python, I sometimes prefer Python docs as well.
Link = https://docs.python.org/3/
Now, if you go to Python Docs, they have amazing concepts available that you can read them and you can understand. Now if we talk about books.
The best book available for Python is Python Crash Course
Now this book is Available in US as well And In Other countries. But the moment when we talk about India. Yes. This book available in India , but it is damn costly maybe because They're Importing This Book from US.
So as we have different versions in different countries and the moment we talk about Asian countries, we have a we get a different version of book. And that's why it is cheaper. But then I guess The Indian version of it is not available. So you can buy the international one and you can read them. So that's the best book Available . Again, I have not read that book completely. I have a soft copy of it. And
I refer it and it's quite good. I've not read the entire book, just to be honest so, that's the first book I refer you to learn for python.
So the next book is Python Cookbook. So I have a soft copy of it and it's amazing. I was always a big fan of cookbooks, not just for Python. When I was learning Windows Cookbook. So yes, cookbooks are amazing because they have a lot of recipes.
The concepts basically haha!
There's another book which is very famous. I have not read that book, but it's quite famous in the python world , which is
Automate the boring stuff with Python
But if you want to go for the Indian, which are cheaper. So the first one which I bought, which is Core Python programming
. So I have a hard copy of it. And I'd give it to someone else. But yeah. So that's a good book. It's not a book which you will enjoy by then if you if you get stuck somewhere and if you wanted it for something, of course you can use that book.
And next one recommended by my friend because he is learning a language. The amazing thing is he's from a different background. So he's not from my IT. He is from commerce but he want to learn softwares development. And then, you know, when you want to learn a language, it's not just about the syntax. It's also about what is happening behind the scene. What are the basic components of a language?
What is basic component of a computer? So here is referring this book,
which is introduction to computing and problem solving using Python.
If you want buy them just use the links which I given above or else if you want soft copies of it do some searches on how to get soft copies and get them and get started! And After getting started with any book make sure you do alot of practices after reading something because practices makes you A Good Coder.
So That's all from this article! I hope you got some idea about which books to learn. For More This Kinds Of Interesting Informative Articles Do Follow Our Blog!
Thank you so much for reading!
Cheers 🥂
If you wanna buy them in discount prices use this below links ;-)






0 Comments