What Are The Prerequisites Required For Data science


Hello Aliens If you're interested in datascience Then This Article Is For you.



In this Article will be discussing
About the prerequisites required in order to learn data science. 


Now Some of Our
subscribers have been asking this particular question. Even I'm getting messages in Facebook, Whatsapp
saying that question, I'm from Commerce 
background. Can I move into datascience domain? 
What are the
prerequisites And I'm A mechanical engineering student. Can I move into data science and
many more kind of questions like this are actually coming up. Always remember one thing that is data
science is a technique which can be applied in any domain. If you have a specific use kits like
learn machine learning and deep-learning definitely go ahead and now I will 
mention about the somes of the prerequisite that you need to have so that you can easily make
a transition to add data science Im going to mention about 4 prerequisites 1st Is to have some


basic programming knowledge

Now when I say you need to have some basic programming



knowledge most of the engineering students 
in 1st sem And 2nd sem they have programming languages. C, C++ if you know those
programming language and if you have done some programming initially right, making a transition
towards data science can be very very easy because some of the Programming languages used in datascience Are 
python and R programming language definitely Python And R very easy programming languages to
learn. So if any basic programming knowledge is there I think it is more than sufficient

The 2nd prerequisite is that you need to be at least good at math.



You should also have some
interested in it that if you dont have any interests or if you're not good at maths I think it will be
very very difficult because if we talk about data science, if I talk about every models in the life
cycle of a data science project, like new feature selection model creation. 
everywhere Maths is actually required. So, please make sure that you have that habit
of learning Maths you take maths seriously. So again, I'm telling you make sure that you will be very
very good at maths. If you are not good at math, make sure that you try to learn it. Try to learn it in a
proper way.

3rd One Is statistics 



And Again Statistics And Maths are both very important. If I just talked about statistics case, Im basically talking about data. So if you are taking up the data from any used case,
youre doing a lot of analysis yet. Let's say if you're working on the population data or you're trying to
work on the sample of data so inshort. It is all interrelated with Statistics to all the
mathematical equation that you will be applying. You are basically applying on that specific
data and statistics are very very much important. And this is a very important prerequisite. 
and I know most of the colleges that you studied about statistics is all about mean median and
mode. It is not just that guys if you just try to come to learn that goodly you'll be able to
learn a whole lot of things and again if you're not good at math just go to Khan Academy statistics there are
whole lot of videos different uses that actually discussed over there and get they have explain
in pretty much in a better way And


The 4th one is

basic knowledge of database 



Yes, it's also very very important role in a data science project, right? Because all the data initially
stored in databases and then you pick up that particular data, then you do all the feature
Engineering Process feature selection process any do basically you finally create a model

and knowledge of database is also very very important because at the end of the day. Will be
stored at some somewhere someplace and you have to retrieve that particular date and do
all this particular process. So it is very very important that you need to have the knowledge of
databases like SQL mongodb nosql database And some other databases. And If you're Big Data engineer who
have actually working hard then. If you move towards data science, you will be called
as a full stack data scientist because you know, they also, you know that it assigns bottle so
that which means youll be able to do all the related words with respect to the data Science
require prerequisites. If you transition to data science will be
smoother. If you dont have then you have to put some more efforts while youre learning. So

yes, this is all about this particular Article. I hope you like this particular article , please.
Describe In Comment Section Do Follow Our blog For More. 
Have a great day. Thank you.

Post a Comment

3 Comments